Archive for October 6th, 2009
I thought skit brought up a good point (though it isn’t perfect). Liberals should be angrier with the current state of affairs than conservatives. Not much is getting accomplished considering how large the majorities are. It’s hard to understand why opponents are so angry when so little has been done.
Though I didn’t like what Bush and the Republican majority did, you cannot argue that he got his policies pushed through (for the most part).
Here’s the video:
Enjoy the fall weather.
The game starts soon so I figured I should throw a prediction up.
Twins – 6
Tigers – 3
The Dome will be rocking, and the Twins are hot. I think the Tigers lost this game the instant they let the Twins back in.
Enjoy the game while I sit in class.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)