Archive for October 28th, 2009
I want you to look at the left side of the actual response and read downward.
This message is to explain a veto. The message went to an assemblyman who had heckled the governor at a recent event. Arnold’s staff claims it was not intentional. The dispute with the guy makes me wonder. The bill was to develop a new neighborhood through the Port of San Francisco. It was unanimously accepted. Knowing this makes it difficult to explain his veto.
So it could be just a huge misunderstanding (if an unlikely one). Or Arnold sent an obvious message.
Enjoy scouring all messages for hidden messages. (Hint: look above for my answer to the title question)
This is nuts.
Enjoy living in a landlocked state.
Dick Cheney recently said Obama is dithering on Afghanistan. Conservative columnist George Will came back with a zinger (video at about 11:00) saying maybe we should have dithered before we went into Iraq. Commenting on this situation Will said, “We have much more to fear in this town from hasty than from slow government action.”
If that wasn’t enough, Will also claimed that we are in the process of legalizing marijuana. He doesn’t come out and support it, but he does say it would be the first thing to do to fight Mexican drug cartels. He also had quite a bit of knowledge about marijuana today.
In addition to this, Will has started wearing a long tie. Here is what Colbert thought of it.
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|George Will’s Long Tie|
At this rate, it won’t be long until he joins our side. (Just kidding.)
Enjoy the show.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)