Archive for October 31st, 2009
Today’s song of the day is “Gotta Get Up” by Harry Nilsson. It is from the album Nilsson Schmilsson. Nilsson is most famous for the songs “Cocunut” and “Everybody’s Talkin.’” “Cocunut” featuring the well-known and oft-used lyrics “Put the lime in the cocunut, and drink ‘em both up.” “Everybody’s Talkin’” is from the famous scene in Midnight Cowboy. I guess I shouldn’t be focusing so much on other songs, because “Gotta Get Up” is awesome. It’s just a great way to get going.
Jon puts this so much better than I ever could. I need some more writers helping me out.
He makes a great point about the actual news content of Fox when you remove the opinion shows they brought up. Then he shows how the opinion shows often create the news their news shows report on. It’s pretty good.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|For Fox Sake!|
Enjoy one of Stewart’s best clips in a long time.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)