Archive for December, 2009
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the doctor once a year for her checkup and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing and nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#!t, my dog is a democrat!
Politifact has chosen a lie of the year. It couldn’t have been an easy task with so many huge lies, but the winner is death panels. Told and retold by a variety of people, it’s safe to say Sarah Palin deserves much of the credit for it’s “Lie of the Year” status.
Death panels also show up on factcheck’s Whoppers of 2009. That list is full of lies from both parties, many focusing on health care reform.
Enjoy year-end lists.
If you didn’t catch it in the paper, here are some lists I compiled about the decade in television:
The Decade in TV
Andy Martin, a Republican candidate for the Senate in Illinois, is a dirty politician and represents what most people hate about politics. He has put out an ad stating that there are “solid rumors” that his opponent, Representative Mark Kirk, is a homosexual.
The ad claims that someone said something about it and another person claims he has surrounded himself with homosexuals. That is what campaigns are reduced to, apparently. Rumors about something unrelated to actual policy and politics. It is so annoying.
Also, what kind of schoolyard, elementary school garbage is this? Oh, he called someone gay. Um… zing, I guess? Ridiculous.
This guy is also one of the main ones behind the “Obama is a secret Muslim” rumor. What an awesome politician! I’m hope this guy will lose the primary.
I got this forwarded to me in an email…and it pretty much nails it
So now we know that
MORE Wasteful Spending
Thanks Mr. President!
It really bothers me that senators and probably congresspeople vote in the interest of the highest bidder. Its pretty sad when you have to buy votes instead of actually voting on how you believe or what is in the best interest of the country.
This is happening on both sides of the aisle, but more recently with speculation on the Nebraska senator.
Matt Taibbi has a little report on the annual practice of politicians stripping money from actual military personnel for frivolous weapons programs. I won’t repeat everything said, so you can just check it out for yourself. Here is another solid report.
Enjoy some more hypocrisy.
Yesterday Harry Reid and his democrat cronies celebrated that they got the 60th vote for the health care bill. We are celebrating sending this country in massive amounts of debt that we have never seen before…
Here are things I don’t like about the health care bill.
1. It’s Free* to anyone that wants it(people who are in this country illegally that do not pay taxes)
2. People who choose not to have any(private or public) sort of coverage are penalized. WTF!!!! If I choose not to want any coverage that’s my choice, not the governments. HOWEVER, it is my opinion that if you choose not to take any health care coverage, and you get sick, you will not get any help from the gov’t.
3. It has been shoved down our throats. We are moving way too fast on something that will change how this country operates FOREVER!
4. Do we really know what is in the bill. You can’t tell me that all 100 senators have read every page of the 2,000 page bill. I know I haven’t. Maybe I should. Adam, have you?
5. The way I was raised, you work for what you have. If you need to the gov’t for assistance, that is what they are there for, but try your hardest to get off and get back on your feet. Too many people feel like the gov’t owes them something.
*Free really doesn’t mean free. It’s free to the non-taxpaying free loader but not to the hard working tax paying American…
Not anymore though.
Tiger Woods has fallen from the greatest in American sports to one grade A a$$ hole.
You have a beautiful wife and children at home and you pull this 11 different women(that is the latest number I saw).
I used to respect you as a person, but not anymore.
What are the readers thoughts on Tiger,please post in the comments and check back tomorrow for my thoughts on this subject and possibly others…
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)