Archive for March 5th, 2010
Since Adam does song of the day, I will do a sports rant of the day. This will ensure that I am posting almost daily.
Storming the court is one of the dumbest thing is sports. There is a time and a place for fans to storm the court. Wednesday night was not one of those instances.
#4 Duke Blue Devils traveled to College Park, MA to take on #23 Maryland Terrapins. It was a hard fought 40 minutes of basketball that saw Duke go down by double-digits and the come storming back. In the end, Maryland ended up winning the game and immediately the fans stormed the court to celebrate this victory in a regular season game.
I have a hard time with Maryland storming the court because they are a top 25 team going against another top 25 team going for a tie for the conference lead. That’s right, I said a tie for the conference lead.
If this would have been for the National Championship, by all means storm the court.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)