Archive for April 12th, 2011
Haha. Trump tied for GOP primary lead. If this is a sign of what the Republican primary is going to be like, count me in.
Throwing a sideshow like this into the mix can only make things more entertaining while simultaneously making the GOP less credible. I know he does this often (and with different parties, depending on the climate), but he’s really getting after it. This poll shows just what the effect has been, and I love it.
I guess I should note that it is also horrifying that he placed this high, but let’s just enjoy the insanity for what it is.
Enjoy America’s pastime.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)