I’m not exactly stoked to watch Phillies v Yanks, which may be due to my personal team (BoSox). But I’m also not stoked about the bets between Pennsylvania and New York senators. They’re betting Brooklyn cheesecakes and Philly cheesesteaks. A bit ho-hum, huh?
It could be because they’re all Democrat or that they aren’t huge baseball fans, but this is hardly an inspired bet. Where is the humiliation of sporting the other team’s colors? What about saying something embarrassing for you but laudatory about the other guys? Perhaps an op-ed declaring the other team the best ever in the opposing city’s leading newspaper? Herszenhorn jokes they should bet votes, that would add some spice, huh?
Enjoy the Yanks great failure.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)