Palin spoke in Wisconsin recently and her paranoia seeped out. There were no cameras, cell phones, laptops, press, etc. allowed, but politico did get in. Palin discussed some changes that have been occurring, such as moving the phrase “In God We Trust” from the center of new coins to the edge.
This theory apparently comes from a chain e-mail (which have proven so reliable, as seen on this blog). The obvious point she was making here is that Democrats are secularizing America. The problem is that Democrats were not responsible for the move. She asked, “Who calls a shot like that? Who makes a decision like that?” As Fox News points out, the Republican Congress and George W. Bush are responsible for that. Oops.
Also, she rambled about death panels again.
It’s nice to see Fox expose a lie like this. Now if they’d just fact check Glenn Beck (somebody should at that network should).
Enjoy knowing she holds no office.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)