Politifact undertook the task of fact checking Obama and Bob McDonnell. I probably should have live blogged the whole deal, but I prefer to read the speech and reactions. I cannot stand constant applause and ovations for various policies as politics regardless of which party is doing it. It drives me nuts. I also had class that ran into it.
I would like to point out to tea party people that:
Obama was right that 95 percent of working families have gotten a tax cut.
Perhaps the tea party is made up of people entirely from the higher tax brackets, but I doubt it.
Also, Dr promised me last night he would post his thoughts today, and he seemed upset. I have been eagerly awaiting his angry tirade about whatever bothered him so much. So we have that to look forward to.
Personally, I enjoyed Obama calling Republicans out for making everything require 60 votes and Democrats for being pushovers.
Enjoy Dr’s tirade.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)