Tancredo was the opening speaker for a Tea Party event, and he let the craziness out.
That’s right, millions of American citizens are apparently too dumb (or not white enough) to meet Tom Tancredo’s standards. I’m not sure if he knows, but he’s talking to some people that believe Obama is as bad Hitler, that the government wants to kill people, and that the government should keep its hands off of Medicare. I’d hardly say he is at a Mensa meeting.
But does he seriously wish there was a literacy test? Does he realize they were a racist tool to deny suffrage to blacks? Did he or a speechwriter write this thing, proofread it, and say, “Yeah, that’s exactly what I want to say.”
Tancredo is no fan of the “committed socialist ideologue” Barack Hussein Obama, but he also rejoiced that John McCain lost. I guess he was rooting for Nader?
Another target of his speech is the “cult of multiculturalism,” because some people just don’t act white enough, I guess. Because we all know that every immigrant group that came here adopted the culture of Native Americans, I mean the English, I mean Europe. Or perhaps Tancredo is just being an idiot.
Enjoy watching Tancredo be embraced by the Tea Party for this.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)