As you may have heard, Sarah Palin had some notes scribbled on her hand during her keynote speech at the Tea Party Convention. I don’t think this is a huge deal, but I do think a couple of interesting things can be drawn from it.
It is likely that she had the notes written on her hand for the Q & A (see video). She probably found out what the questions were going to be and wanted to remind herself of how she wanted to answer one or more. What I think is interesting about this is how she needed to remind herself about the main principles she supports. Her hand says Energy,
Budget cuts, Tax, and Lift American Spirits. I just can’t imagine how she would need to remind herself of these things to answer a question. Perhaps it was more like an outline, but it still cracks me up.
So the questions were likely given to her ahead of time, and she still needed help to remember how to answer correctly.
The other interesting point is that she called Obama out for using a teleprompter, then chose to write down answers to a Q & A with supporters on her hand. How could she not face her supporters’ questions, which she likely already knew? And she had to have known people would spot the writing and wonder what was going on.
That theer Obama theer seems so gosh darn smaart, but ya knooow he just has that theer (looks at hand)… teleprompter to tell him which words he should be usin’.
Enjoy my first attempt to write in Palin’s accent.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)