Update: I got an e-mail with a cartoon I think is worth sharing. It depicts a point I have been making for some time quite well.
Palin/McCain sling smears while the ship sinks
“Barack Obama hasn’t told the American people the total truth about that, about his association with Ayers,” Palin said on conservative radio host Laura Ingraham’s show. “Doggonit, he fails to tell the American people with candor and with truthfulness what his associations are and we have to know.”
Here’s the link:
What is she talking about? What details are not given? Why do we care? Why does she say things like doggonit?
Doesn’t she need to answer questions? Does she believe the earth is 6,000 years old? Does she believe men and dinosaurs coexisted? Does she support “conversion” of homosexuals? Will she put more importance on religious fundamentalism than scientific research? Did she have someone fired unethically? Does she support Senator Stevens? Is she at all qualified to be the president in the event that John McCain is elected and is unable to finish his term? Why does she, the relatively unknown governor of Alaska, feel she needs to question Barack Obama, who has been answering question like this for years? What more does she want than the answers that have been given? If she knows there is something more, why doesn’t she point out what it is?
How does taking part in diplomacy ruin the prestige of the presidency? How can the prestige of the presidency possibly be any lower than it is after eight years of George W. Bush? How is Obama beating you if he is so far out of the mainstream? Is it possible you are not only desperate, but delusional? Why am I still reacting to your ramblings?
Enjoy the next round of ridiculous smears.
Always skeptical, never cynical
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)