Maybe this is something we can agree on here.
Former republican lawmaker Ted Klaudt is in the news yet again.
After being convicted for raping his foster daughters he wanted to be stripped of his citizenship and wanted his conviction thrown out. This guy is a nut job and 44 years behind bars will be good for him. Now he is saying he wants help with his legal troubles or he will expose the state for misuse of funds while he was in office.
This guy is like the ex-girlfriend that doesn’t go away. Playing blackmail with a judge doesn’t seem like the best of ideas, but then again, neither is raping girls either.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)