Are the Dems throwing in the towel in the South Dakota congressional race? It appears that way.
According to the Rapid City Journal the DNCC has announced that they are cutting funding by $150,000 to the democratic incumbent.
$150,000 is a considerable amount that could buy a lot of TV spots, pay for campaign staff, or just get her around the state. And when her opponent, republican challenger Kristi Noem, out-raised her 2 to 1 in the third quarter, this could give a huge advantage to Noem. The $1.1 million Noem raised was the most by any challenger for a congressional seat and it is being noticed across the country.
We are less than three weeks away from the election, expect to see these two out trying to earn your vote.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)