Sarah Palin, ever the victim of the lamestream media (how clever she is), has now called them out for the lie that she uses the blood of children in her religious rituals. Or that she is responsible for the death of Jesus. Or some other thing jerks are always accusing Jews like Sarah Palin of doing. You know, blood libel.
Of course, it is entirely possible that Palin went a little too far when playing the victim this time. Obviously she has to act like everyone is out to get her, like she did nothing wrong. That’s been the theme of the crazier side of the right for awhile. People are always out to silence them. The media wants to practice something called “gotcha journalism,” in which they ask simple questions about what magazines poor conservatives read. Damned people are trying to make war on the over one month long celebration of Christmas, perhaps the biggest cultural phenomenon and holiday ever. And now, they want a woman to apologize for putting crosshairs on a site where the woman she wanted people to target was targeted and nearly killed.
I have said I don’t think she’s to blame, but does she not recognize that it was perhaps over the top to use crosshairs? Does she not see how that looks? Does she not see how some people were and are offended and how that insensitive act can be viewed by the families affected by the shooting? She doesn’t have to take blame for the shooting to admit that using crosshairs was wrong. That’s all it would take.
But instead she’ll welcome the liberal hatred (which indeed goes to far) so that she can play the victim to rally her supporters around her. Poor Sarah Palin. We should all feel bad for her now that someone callously made her callous use of crosshairs look bad by murdering a bunch of people. Hopefully she can make it through this trying time with her political career intact, because, you know, that’s why she resigned from being governor. Gotta help Alaskans out, or whatever.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)