Coleman went on conservative radio recently and said he knows “God wants me to serve.” Ah snap. Suck it, Franken! Coleman has the G-O-D on his team.
This is a bold statement to make, especially when you are currently losing. If he doesn’t make the comeback, does that mean his god is less powerful than electronic voting machines or chads or whatever? What if Franken were to say God wants him to serve? Then we’d have some craziness, huh? Absolutely ridiculous. There is very little more offensive to me than someone saying they know God’s will and God’s will is that they win. How many athletes say the result of a game will be decided by God then thank him after taking a beating?
Now, when Coleman speaks to a less religiously conservative audience, he simply says he wants to serve. Maybe he knows what he said is moronic and he just understands what his audience wants to hear. Who knows? Maybe he does believe he has some special gift that allows him to access the desires of a deity that is somehow powerless to make said desires come true.
Either way, I wonder if Coleman will thank God for allowing Al Franken to defeat him, because it is happening.
Enjoy A Fraud’s (thanks Torre) demise.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)