Wow, I am impressed by how much we have in common. No torture, no intelligent design in schools, pro legalization, affirmative action, election-day voter registration, dogs, and pie? Nice. That being said, there are some issues left for us to debate. Here is a list of where we differ:
- Funding stem cell research – Feser – affirmative; Dr. – negative
- Offshore drilling – Dr. – affrimative; Feser – negative
- Gay marriage – Feser – affirmative; Dr. – negative
- Universal Healthcare – Feser – affirmative; Dr. – negative
- Racing as sport – Dr. – affirmative; Feser – who cares? scratch this one, I’ll just agree
- South Dakota stuff
For the record, school choice is a favorite of many conservatives and free market proponents. The programs proposed often involve school vouchers. The idea is that if you make schools more or less private institutions and let parents pick which school their child will attend, the schools will be forced to compete and the best ones will survive. I am not a fan of this idea.
Alright, we have some good options here. I would love to debate gay marriage, but I am open to ideas. Are we just going to pick a topic and run with it? Were there any other ideas you had? Do we want readers to help decide the topic or bring up other ideas? I would be willing to debate any of the topics, so we can just run with one if you like. If we are going to do this, we should be sure and do it in a somewhat timely fashion (no taking two weeks between posts, Dr.).
I only wish we could find a truly unbiased and objective jury of 9 so we could have a wager and a winner. But since this isn’t feasible, the only wager shall be pride (and I’m guessing we’ll both feel as though we won; as Michael Scott would say: win-win-win, with the third win being for the readers).
I anxiously await your reply.
Enjoy some trash talk, cause it’s a-comin’
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)