The smoking ban insanity lives on, and I was wondering what everyone thought. In Lincoln we’ve had a ban for since before I could go to the bars, so it seems normal to me. I support the ban, but I know not everyone does. (Register your opinion using the poll on the right.)
Do people consider it a partisan thing? I know South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker consider it a liberal thing to ban smoking in bars, but I’m not sure I agree. I was wondering what Dr and the readers think. Is banning smoking in bars a liberal thing, a smart thing, or both? Is the smoking ban a good thing, or is it an infringement on our freedoms?
I know in 1949 it would have been unheard of, especially when considering the clout the AMA holds.
All kidding aside, I am interested to hear your thoughts.
Enjoy the Music from the North Country by the Jayhawks.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)