I don’t always feel like arguing about politics. Actually, I sort of do. Let me rephrase that. I don’t only want to argue about politics. I have other interests.
It is with respect to the other interests that I am starting a song of the day post. Today’s song is “Say Please” by the Monsters of Folk.
Monsters of Folk is a super group comprised of Conor Oberst (solo artist and member of Bright Eyes), M. Ward (solo artist and She and Him member, Jim James (of My Morning Jacket), and Mike Mogus (of Bright Eyes). Rumors of an album have been circulated since they toured together some years ago, and the dream has finally come true. Their debut album will drop at the end of September, and they have made some tracks available, including “Say Please.” “Say Please” finds Oberst, Ward, and James each getting a piece of the verses before hitting a memorable chorus. This song is definitely more classic rock than folk, which is always okay.
Monsters of Folk may be the best band name ever. Here’s hoping the album doesn’t disappoint. If all the tracks are as good as this one, it certainly won’t.
Enjoy the best supergroup since Traveling Wilburys.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)