Posts Tagged ‘Lies’
Politifact has chosen a lie of the year. It couldn’t have been an easy task with so many huge lies, but the winner is death panels. Told and retold by a variety of people, it’s safe to say Sarah Palin deserves much of the credit for it’s “Lie of the Year” status.
Death panels also show up on factcheck’s Whoppers of 2009. That list is full of lies from both parties, many focusing on health care reform.
Enjoy year-end lists.
Or if someone reposts it on a blog, you may want to use this, a list of lies, half-truths, and misleading information contained in many e-mails from factcheck.org. The mass e-mails you receive that are obvious garbage are nothing new, and the health care debate has been full of them. The effort to fight the smears even resulted in a smear campaign (remember the enemies list crap?). How bad is it that an attempt to fight outright lies leads to more lies about your attempt to fight lies?
I put a list of problems with the information in the comments earlier, but I thought it warranted a full post.
Enjoy a fantasy football draft.
- internal hemorrhoids treatments on Egypt Reactions
- like this on John Thune and Sotomayor
- jquery mobile tutorial on College Football/Nebraska-KSU Challenge
- discount learn css3 pdf on Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now aka ACORN
- site link on Rep. Weiner on Justice Thomas and the Appearance of Bias
- rate us online on House Officially Disapproves of Wilson’s Outburst
- rate us on Will Rogers Said It Best
- t1 circuit info on Good God Glenn
- reality show casting on Teacher takes Student the wood shed…
- insurnace companies on Vermont Legalizes Gay Marriage
Most Commented Posts
- Miss me yet (130)
- Arizona's Racist Law (119)
- Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty (83)
- Smoking Ban Thoughts and Poll (80)
- Tom Tancredo Wants Literacy Tests (76)
- The Apparent Trap/Hawaiian Health Care (62)
- Sarah Palin: Persecuted Jew? (57)
- Healthcare (53)
- Cash for Clunkers: What a joke! (50)
- Tom Coburn Has Pelosi's Back and a Point (49)